Martes, Abril 24, 2012

Hurting...

Here we go again!  I’m not mad.  I’m past that phase of my life.  I’m hurt, so hurt.  How could things get any worse than what I’m feeling right now?  I bow to be the best mother to my children if not the best wife.  I tried to be the best wife but I always fail.  Numerous times I have tried.  One became tired, one gave up!  It’s both our lost.  Mine’s more hurtful because I was full of hope.  I hope for a brighter future including you, for a life with you.  I plan a life with you.  But those plans weren’t yours but mine alone according to you.  So why am I always including you?  Now I’ve reached the end.  What you’ll get from me is what you want.  What you will see is what you only want.  I wouldn’t try to show you love because you refuse it.  I wouldn’t try to show you affection because you abhor it.  Much more, do not look for where you’re unable to show it either.  Don't worry, i'm staying and i will let you stay.  No talks of separation. No whatsoever.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento