First posts for the blog and it’s all
about my hang ups. Sorry, I’ve been struggling to get some nice thoughts out my
system to no avail. Truth is I’ve wanted so badly to let out some steam.
I don’t normally complain about my life,
but the way things are going for me at this time, I feel that I’ve now reached
a saturation point. I am frustrated beyond words. Hands up, I give up! I don’t
think randomly shedding a tear or two in between doing something is healthy
anymore. That it would in any way erase my pain. I have to do something NOW lest I’ll go mad. But
that could never do, it’s not me haha…
I just hope in the next coming hours or days things will turn out fine. I need to see some signs of change because I don’t want to see myself going through this for a very long time. No one else can help me other than myself. I guess I better claim for the best and pray, pray that everything else will fall into place.
I keep reminding myself that I am too blessed to drown in self-pity and misery. I’ll just immerse myself in happy thoughts until it erases all the aches and pains. That is way better than drowning in misery, right?
I just hope in the next coming hours or days things will turn out fine. I need to see some signs of change because I don’t want to see myself going through this for a very long time. No one else can help me other than myself. I guess I better claim for the best and pray, pray that everything else will fall into place.
I keep reminding myself that I am too blessed to drown in self-pity and misery. I’ll just immerse myself in happy thoughts until it erases all the aches and pains. That is way better than drowning in misery, right?
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento